SAFAKNA TURKEY – Core Scientific Inc, one of the largest publicly traded cryptocurrency mining companies in the US, announced on Wednesday that it had filed for bankruptcy protection.
Austin, Texas-based Core Scientific attributed its bankruptcy to falling bitcoin prices, rising energy costs for bitcoin mining, and $7 million in outstanding debt from one of its largest clients, U.S. crypto-lending organization Celsius Network.
Core Scientific said in its court filings that it posted a net loss of $434.8 million in the three months ending September 30, 2022, and only had $4 million in liquidity at the time it filed for bankruptcy.
The company reached an agreement with restructuring advisers in October and has since been in talks with creditors about a possible bankruptcy filing.
The cryptocurrency industry has lost more than $1 trillion this year as rising interest rates exacerbated fears of an economic slowdown. The crash wiped out key industry players such as cryptocurrency hedge fund Three Arrows Capital and Celsius.
- What are the benefits of bitter tea for the face?
- The patient was disturbed by the sound of the respirator, and he turned off the device 2 times
- 8 Effective Energy Habits I TheLifeCo
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Quiet increase in fuel prices!
- Residence tax will be charged to tourists in Turkey
- Gold continues to rise – last minute Turkey and world news
- How to protect your immunity?
- Grain corridor agreement extended by 120 days – News Detail
- New creatures discovered in the Indian Ocean