SAFAKNA TURKEY – The ministry announced this on its Twitter account:
“Thus, the increase in interest on loans secured by the Treasury, amounting to about 59.2 billion Turkish liras, which were provided until 2021, did not affect the traders.
As part of this practice, more than 2.6 billion Turkish lira has been provided to our merchants and artisans, and this practice will continue between 2022 and 2024.”
- Shareholders, beware!
- The 2000 year old treasure is gone!
- Vital organs may be damaged if this treatment is delayed.
- Accounts also changed at EYT – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- You would never eat it if you knew the damage it does! Foods that increase the risk of a heart attack
- Frightening analysis in dollars!
- Breaking news… Husband minister: 3 tests will be done at the same time with one mass
- European Partner City Award Chigli – News Details
- How has the minimum wage affected?
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details