SAFAKNA TURKEY – The ministry announced this on its Twitter account:
“Thus, the increase in interest on loans secured by the Treasury, amounting to about 59.2 billion Turkish liras, which were provided until 2021, did not affect the traders.
As part of this practice, more than 2.6 billion Turkish lira has been provided to our merchants and artisans, and this practice will continue between 2022 and 2024.”
- Invisible symptom of diabetes! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Another energy giant enters the stock market!
- The fattest child in the world at 9 years old
- Zelensky: More than 10 million Ukrainians were left without electricity
- Expert name alerted, do not stay indoors
- OSD: Automotive production up 15.8% in November
- Increase in the price of a liter of gasoline – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Last-Minute Cancer Cure Court Decision Turkey and World News
- It was announced that it is not true that BioNTech will leave Germany
- President Erdogan met with Putin – News Details