SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The dollar started the day at 26,1520 liras and the euro at 29,1160 liras in the free market in Istanbul. A dollar bought at 26,1500 lire on the free market sells for 26,1520 lire. The selling price of a euro bought for 29,1140 liras is 29,1160.
Today, an article about the opening prices of the currency first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Think before you eat
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- Call from Ozgur Demirtas – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Be careful expectant mothers! This symptom can have serious consequences.
- Warning for those with chronic diseases in Ramadan
- The gap between the salaries of pensioners and workers has widened
- Contains more Omega-3 than fish!
- Great inflationary demagoguery at the door
- “Game year” of exit from “Islam Memish”
- According to the EU health agency, a low risk subvariant of “Kraken”