SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Due to changes in Brent oil prices and exchange rates, citizens continue to monitor gasoline and diesel prices.
According to NTV news, as of midnight in the group of diesel fuel there was a decrease in prices by 71 kurush, and the change was reflected in the prices of pumps.
Gasoline prices have not changed.
According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at 20.88 lira.
A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.48 lire.
How are fuel prices calculated?
When calculating petrol and diesel prices in Turkey; Adding the share of SCT and EMRA to the duty free price of the refinery results in the selling price of the refinery excluding VAT.
The duty-free refinery price calculation takes into account the daily prices of Mediterranean CIF products published on the Mediterranean-Italian market and the daily dollar exchange rate to arrive at the marginal selling price of the duty-free refinery at a certain difference in price change. WORLD
- Rising drug prices – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Japanese industrial production declined
- Hurricane Yang hit the USA! – News details
- The big jump in petrol and diesel
- First Indian American to be appointed head of the World Bank
- An offer from specialists in communication between children and parents after an earthquake
- Natural sun protection I How to protect yourself from the sun’s rays I LifeCo
- The used car market expanded the service and spare parts sector
- Earthquake in Turkey triggered a rise in oil prices
- Binance coin and Dogecoin jump