SAFAKNA TURKEY – The third meeting of the Commission to determine the minimum wage will be held on Tuesday, December 20, at the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population.
According to the information received, the time of the third meeting as part of the work to determine the minimum wage applicable in the new year is set at 14.00.
The Minimum Wage Commission held its first meeting on 7 December and its second meeting on 14 December.
What happened at the second meeting of the Minimum Wage Commission?
At the second meeting of the Commission for determining the minimum wage, representatives of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Finance and Trade and TURKSTAT made presentations on economic data.
The commission, organized by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, was convened under the chairmanship of Director General of Labor Sadettin Akyil, the employers’ committee was chaired by TİSK general secretary Akansel Koç, and the workers’ committee was chaired by TÜRK-İŞ secretary. General Pevrul Kavlak.
The meeting, which was closed to the press, lasted about 2.5 hours.
Speaking after the meeting, Pevrul Kavlak said that this figure was not discussed at today’s meeting. Kavlak said: “We have not set a date for the third meeting. No numbers were mentioned. I don’t know if the next meeting will be the last one, but now they will gradually start talking about numbers,” he said. TİSK Secretary General Akansel Koç also said that at the meeting they confirmed their demands for support from employers.
At the first meeting, which was closed to the press, chaired by Director General of Labor Sadettin Akyil, Akansel Koç, Secretary General of the Turkish Employers’ Trade Union Confederation (TİSK), and Pevrul Kavlak, Secretary General of TÜRK-İŞ chaired the working committee.
At the meeting, the Ministry of Labor and Social Security shared with the parties its study of the minimum wage, and it was stated that the general expectation of representatives of various professions who are not employees or employers in the survey regarding the minimum wage in 2023 is 7 thousand 845 lira .
- New CEO at Twitter – News Details
- Who will bet on the stock market?
- Experts reveal unknown signs of heart disease
- Economy Action Package Underway – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Labels with the inscription “Erdogan” in the markets
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors Get Ready!
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- What are the prices for gold today?
- Türk Traktör made a net profit of 1.4 billion Turkish Lira in the first quarter of 2023.
- Bitcoin is at the $27k psychological resistance level.