ANKARA (IGFA) – Petek Ashkar, Deputy Minister of National Education, participated as an expert in the 1st high-level session of the World Conference on Early Childhood Care and Education, organized by UNESCO on November 14-16 in the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent.
Opening speeches at the meeting, which was attended by about 2,500 participants from 70 countries, were made by the President of Uzbekistan Shavket Mirziyoyev and UNESCO Secretary-General Audrey Azoulay.
At the conference; Participating countries, international organizations, representatives of non-governmental organizations and representatives of youth organizations spoke about practices, problems and solutions related to the development of early childhood education and care.
According to the official website of the ministry, the conference; inclusiveness, quality and well-being; workforce and caregivers in early childhood education; policy, management and finance; and software innovation.
Deputy Minister Ashkar spoke about the common challenges faced in the world in the field of early childhood education and care, and spoke about the developments in early childhood education in Turkey over the past year. Explaining the strategies implemented to solve the problem, Ashkar noted that he believes the conference will contribute to the policies and practices of all countries of the world, non-governmental organizations and youth organizations working in the field of early childhood education and care.
Ashkar stated that early childhood education is an important tool to ensure a level playing field from the very beginning of education and to compensate for the shortcomings of socially and economically disadvantaged students before they grow up.
- Golden advice from an expert!
- “Scientific research raises the risk of outbreaks like coronavirus”
- Islam Memish’s peak forecast by grams has changed
- The most natural probiotic: protects the body like armor
- Some of the products used to clean our mouths can put our health at risk.
- Volkswagen suspends production at its plant in China
- Message from the President of the TRNC Tatar on May 14 – Details of the news
- This time, science remained unanswered.
- The most useful plant in the world – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!