SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Layoffs track layoffs in the tech sector. According to fyi, tech companies have laid off about 200,000 employees in 2022, and 210 tech companies have laid off 67,268 employees since the start of 2023.
An estimated 364,000 layoffs were announced last year, up 13% from 2021.
While most layoff announcements came from tech companies, it was announced that more than 97,000 people from technology companies would be laid off in 2022, up 649 percent from the previous year.
- “The Central Bank lowered the interest rate to 9 percent!”
- What is the harm of uncontrolled fluid intake?
- Those who cannot eat meat should eat this!
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.
- Poland introduced Article 4! Statements from Russia and the USA
- Market price increase up to 45 percent during Ramadan
- Interest-free marriage loan for couples to get married!
- Waiting for the top to sell dollars
- President Erdogan congratulates his Uzbek counterpart – News Details
- Diesel price up tonight