Devastation was captured at Velyka Aleksandrovka, north of the Ukrainian city of Kherson, from where Russian forces announced a full withdrawal on 11 November.
The destruction was captured in the city of Bolshaya Aleksandrovka, in the north of the city, after the complete withdrawal of Russian troops from Kherson, Ukraine, on 11 November. It was reported that in the city, where more than 5 thousand people lived before the occupation, only 10 people remained after the occupation. The villagers said that during the occupation, Russian troops confiscated their food and vehicles. Many houses were damaged in the city, where Russian troops used the houses of civilians as headquarters.
In the village of Shent, not far from the city, it was noticed that a school used by Russian troops as a headquarters was bombed. On October 5, Ukrainian troops liberated Velyka Oleksandrivka from Russian occupation.
Russia annexed 4 oblasts on September 30, holding so-called referendums in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye. Russia announced that it would withdraw from Kherson on November 9 after Ukrainian counterattacks, and on November 11 completely withdrew from the city and moved to the left flank of the Dnieper.
- Impact on Binance from Australia!
- Inflation Data Announced – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Turkey’s reaction to Russia; “We reject”
- “Current Gasoline and Diesel Prices”
- Promising High Yield Crypto Project Loses: 31.6 Million Highlights!
- What are the benefits of cinnamon? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- BBP Chairman Destici: High inflation and exchange rate fluctuations have negatively affected Turkey
- Home sales continue to decline
- It all happened after surgery to remove a herniated disc!
- Butter rose in price by 17.58% in November.