SAFAKNA TURKEY – The scientific world heralds a new era in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. Researchers can diagnose a disease in minutes thanks to a smart device they have developed. The device uses microneedles to look for disease-related biomarkers in human skin.
Researchers at Swansea University in the United Kingdom have developed a device with microneedles that only cross the skin barrier enough to track chemicals, and do so in a bloodless way.
The self-driving device constantly monitors the skin and sends data to a connected computer, allowing the doctor to see the results and, if necessary, inform patients.
The smart element was developed by Dr. Sanjeev Sharma, who developed the first Covid-19 smart element to deliver a vaccine and monitor the body’s response.
Today, more than six million people in America suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. Although there is no cure for this disease, early diagnosis increases the chances of a cure for individuals. For this reason, the scientific world has focused on studying the cause and diagnosis of the disease.
In December 2022, researchers at the University of Washington announced they had developed a blood test that looks for signs of the disease years before symptoms appear.
Most patients are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s only after they develop memory problems, but early symptoms of the disease are due to protein buildups called beta-amyloids that build up in the brain. The developed blood test was also able to identify all but one of the 147 people with Alzheimer’s in the new study. The test also identified people who would develop cognitive impairment ten years prior to diagnosis.
- Man-Made Coronavirus Claim!
- Bitcoin and Ethereum move from Elon Musk
- Fatih Portakal: I found out the minimum wage
- Prices for gasoline and diesel fuel continue to decline!
- IMF forecast for Turkish economic growth this year
- Second minimum wage meeting to be held today
- How will earthquakes affect the economy? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Minister Donmez: no increase in natural gas supplies
- It was found in lemons sent from Turkey, and that country immediately returned them.
- Healthy Anti-Inflammation Drink: Coffee with Milk