SHAFAQNA Türkiye-Motorine has risen in price by 1 lira 7 cents. The price change was reflected in the prices of pumps. In the gasoline group, prices have not changed.
The current fuel pump prices are as follows:
In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at 26.37 lira.
The average cost of a liter of gasoline is 26.65 lire.
When calculating petrol and diesel prices in Turkey; Adding the share of SCT and EMRA to the duty-free price of the refinery results in the selling price of the refinery, excluding VAT.
The calculation of the duty-free refinery price takes into account the daily prices of Mediterranean CIF products published in the Mediterranean-Italian market and the daily dollar exchange rate, and the marginal selling price of the duty-free refinery is obtained at a certain difference in price change.
- Global food prices to rise sharply in 2022
- Opening Minister Bilgin “Minimal”!
- On the free market, the dollar started the day with how much lira in euro
- The price of a liter of diesel fuel fell below 18 lire.
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- Forecast for 2023 for Bitcoin cryptocurrency!
- Stem cell therapy is a source of healing, providing a speedy recovery
- Scary Fish Claim – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Turns out we’ve been brewing it wrong for years!
- The American crypto company decided to close!