SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Due to changes in Brent oil prices and exchange rates, citizens continue to monitor gasoline and diesel prices. Finally, starting February 23, there is a 48-cent discount on gasoline.
This time, diesel prices are expected to rise by 91 cents from Saturday. No price changes are expected in the gasoline group.
According to the current prices of fuel pumps, the cost of a liter of diesel fuel in Istanbul is 20.63 Lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.48 lire.
Fuel prices are calculated by refineries based on average prices for refined products in the Mediterranean market, including Turkey, and changes in the dollar. As a result of this calculation, the prices applied by distribution companies may vary slightly between companies and cities due to competition and freedom.
After EMRA filed a criminal case against EPGIS, the only union to announce price changes, the union announced that it would not share information about fuel price changes with citizens until the lawsuit was completed.
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- Don’t confuse a pollen allergy with the flu!
- Contains powerful antioxidants – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Xbox Game Pass has been delayed! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- High Level Visit to USA by Türkiye Desk – News Details
- Beetroot Payments Started – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Big discount on car price
- Clever dog that lost its owner, turned to the police
- Global Markets Focused on Final Fed Tightening
- Gold continues to break records