SAFAKNA TURKEY- State health director Aminu Tsanyava said most of the dead were children.
Tsanyava said a diphtheria epidemic in northern Kano Province has killed 25 people, mostly children.
Tsanyava said that a medical team had been created in the state to fight the epidemic.
- The business world has been informed about money laundering
- Bitcoin at 28k – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Iftar Brotherhood in Plovdiv from Bursa Osmangazi – Details of the news
- What should we consume for the health of our eyes? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Anchovy season is over – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Vedat Bilgin: There is no victim of internship
- Norwegian Ambassador to Ankara summoned to Foreign Ministry – News details
- Additional growth for 180 thousand workers
- Those who do not do this before eating eggs, beware!
- Benefits of Artichoke – Last Minute Türkiye and World News