SAFAKNA TURKEY- State health director Aminu Tsanyava said most of the dead were children.
Tsanyava said a diphtheria epidemic in northern Kano Province has killed 25 people, mostly children.
Tsanyava said that a medical team had been created in the state to fight the epidemic.
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- Euro 26, Dollar approached the limit of 24 TL
- If you eat 10 grains every morning, the body works like clockwork.
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- Global rise in sleeping pill use
- Dr. Hafize Gaye Erkan became the new head of the Central Bank
- According to the EU health agency, a low risk subvariant of “Kraken”
- Turkey strengthens energy ties with Russia
- UHK: We will compensate losses due to drought
- Industrial production declined in November 2022