SAFAKNA TURKEY – Information on the purchase price of a car for the disabled will be updated. Based on the revaluation rate, which will be applied from the new year, new prices will appear.
At present, cars with a value of 450 thousand 500 TL and below can be purchased as disabled vehicles without SCT.
The revaluation rate, which will be in effect in 2023, is set at 122.93 percent. The final decision on this rate will be made by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
1 MILLION 4 THOUSAND 299 LIRA CAN INCREASE TO 65 CURRENCY
If 122.93 percent is added to the existing 450 thousand 500 lire, then the figure of 1 million 4 thousand 299 lira will be 65 cents. In other words, cars worth 1,4,299 Lira 65 cents or less in 2023 will be sold to people with disabilities without SCT. However, the decision of President Erdogan will be effective in this.
ENGINE CAPACITY WILL BE BELOW 1600 CU.
Disabled people can buy cars with an engine capacity of 1600 cc. see below without SKT. Cars with more trunk space and larger trunk lids are more suitable for disabled people. Cars with automatic transmission are more preferred among the disabled.
When calculated along the probability axis, the following figures are obtained:
THERE ARE CARS FOR THE DISABLED THAT CAN BE PURCHASED WITHOUT SKT
Disabled people prefer cars that can be simpler and more practical for disabled people and that can accommodate a wheelchair or other object in the trunk if necessary. It is also preferable that the trunk lid is large and opens completely and can be easily accessed from the trunk. The automatic transmission also makes things easier. Given these points, some cars for the disabled come to the fore. We have listed models of some brands for the disabled, who prefer SUVs.
- Australia raises interest rates to 11-year high
- It all happened after surgery to remove a herniated disc!
- Turkish Doctor Accompanied World-renowned Plastic Surgeon for Surgery
- Electricity debts to be written off – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Lassa fever outbreak in Nigeria
- Coins are changing! New 1 lira and 50 cents issued
- How to make Lasagna?
- Prices go up again before the holidays! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- How much is Brent oil worth? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Recommendations for the Mediterranean diet against the food crisis – News Detail