SAFAKNA TURKEY- With changes in Brent oil prices and foreign exchange rates, gasoline and diesel prices continue to fluctuate. The price of Brent crude fell to $79.
According to NTV news, a decrease of TL 1.88 in the diesel group and TL 2.13 in the petrol group is expected from tomorrow.
According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at an average of 22.97 lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.17 lire.
- Fairy tale in the stock market turns into a nightmare?
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- Residence tax will be charged to tourists in Turkey
- Forecast for an 18 percent decline in oil prices
- Invisible symptom of diabetes! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Paid military service announced
- In 2022, food prices in the world fell by 1 percent, in Turkey they increased by 77 percent.
- Many people do not know the tips for heart health
- Russian President Putin: We hope for the signing of a peace agreement between Baku and Yerevan
- Fall on the Asian stock exchanges