SAFAKNA TURKEY- With changes in Brent oil prices and foreign exchange rates, gasoline and diesel prices continue to fluctuate. The price of Brent crude fell to $79.
According to NTV news, a decrease of TL 1.88 in the diesel group and TL 2.13 in the petrol group is expected from tomorrow.
According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at an average of 22.97 lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.17 lire.
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- Vaccines against cancer and heart disease will be ready by the end of 10 years
- Global Markets Seek Balance – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- An offer for civil servants and pensioners is under development
- “Prices of sacrifices skyrocketed” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Commission for electronic payments and bank transfers changed
- New restructuring comes to tax debts
- MSB announced… Deal extended! – News details
- BTC crash: why is the cryptocurrency market falling?