SAFAKNA TURKEY- With changes in Brent oil prices and foreign exchange rates, gasoline and diesel prices continue to fluctuate. The price of Brent crude fell to $79.
According to NTV news, a decrease of TL 1.88 in the diesel group and TL 2.13 in the petrol group is expected from tomorrow.
According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at an average of 22.97 lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 20.17 lire.
- If you always wake up at the same time, be careful.
- These foods cause migraines!
- Motor insurance premiums have changed
- Promising brain tumor development
- Beware of air pollution! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Annual inflation has exceeded 100 percent!
- Death after Botox stomach!
- 5 things that make us cold!
- Chicago hosted “Turkish Night” – News Detail
- Details have been announced in EYT!