SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The green plum takes its place on the market stalls as summer approaches. Everyone’s favorite green plum is one of the most consumed fruits in spring and summer. Green plum is a very healthy fruit for the body. However, in order to reap the benefits of green plum, you need to consume it properly.
Thanks to its anti-aging properties, green plum renews the skin and prevents premature aging. Known for its even skin tone, Green Plum renews the skin and helps fade blemishes.
PROTECTS BONE HEALTH
When consumed with foods such as green plum yogurt and buttermilk, it increases calcium absorption. This effect has a very positive effect on the health of bones and teeth. Plum, which is very rich in calcium and phosphorus, increases the body’s ability to absorb iron and improves blood circulation.
Green plums are very rich in fiber. You can apply for plums to make a list of healthy foods and snacks because the calorie allowance is very low. For this reason, it is indispensable for dietary lists. Those who want to lose weight are advised to include green plums in their diet.
VITAMIN AND FIBER STORAGE
Green plum, which is a source of vitamins A, C, fiber and potassium, strengthens the immune system and especially protects against summer colds. Because it is a good source of antioxidants, it protects your heart health by fighting free radicals.
ATTENTION to those who use green plum with salt!
As a rule, everyone eats a green plum with salt. This is definitely a known misconception. The use of green plums with salt causes the accumulation of edema in the body.
In addition, excessive consumption of plum salt unknowingly can increase blood pressure and also cause kidney overload. For the health of your body, it is recommended to consume plums without salt.
- Debt structuring to the state extended by one month
- Is it healthy to drink soup during the iftar break?
- 11 recommendations against fibromyalgia syndromes
- International Monetary Fund assistance package announced for Ukraine
- Economist Selçuk Geçer explained
- Minister Koca announced that periodic health reports will be valid until June 30, 2023.
- A new addition to the Fed chairman’s statements
- The stock market started the day at a record level
- Minister Koji’s Response to SMA Opposition Test Statements
- 3 days and 3 nights Birthday of the world’s oldest turtle