SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The dollar/Turkish lira was up more than 0.50% in the morning session to 20.28.
After 08.15, the exchange rate quickly retreated and again fell below the level of 20 lira. The exchange rate is currently trading at 19.84 lira.
The dollar was seen above 20 lira with a quick move in the morning session and then closed the day at 19.82.
The Euro/Turkish Lira, on the other hand, is worth 21.46, close to the previous close. The euro fell below 21.50 after climbing above 22 lire this morning.
On the other hand, at the Grand Bazaar, the US dollar per Turkish lira is 20.60 and the euro per Turkish lira is over 22.20.
- Video exchange from Kılıçdaroğlu
- Pressure on bond yields lower – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Keep out of reach of children!
- News about delisting altcoin from Binance
- “Focus on early cancer detection” – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- UN call for garbage collection for Turkey! $113.5 million requested – News Detail
- Here is the dollar and euro exchange rate
- Minister Donmez: no increase in natural gas supplies
- There is no epidemic at the moment, but the cholera epidemic in Syria is alarming
- Baron wanted by Belgium captured in Turkey