SAFAKNA TURKEY – Ear and Throat Specialist, Assoc. Yavuz Selim Yildirim gave the following information on this issue:
“Because they are born with a congenital hearing loss, they begin to hear with a cochlear implant, in fact this may mean that they are reborn, they begin to recognize sounds. Before the appearance of the image, there was no sound, but after the implant, the sound and the image begin to make sense together These children hear sounds that normal children hear They do not hear, they begin to understand the sounds they receive with implants, visual instruments and spatial environments, improving learning, and as they perceive the sound stimulation of music, they have a positive effect on improving hearing, speaking and language skills.
Who is a cochlear implant suitable for?
It can be used by anyone who has hearing problems in both ears or one ear, with congenital or advanced hearing loss, in all age groups. It can also be applied to those who have tinnitus with hearing loss.
What happens if there is no cochlear implant?
Without an adequate auditory stimulus, learning and speech cannot occur, and so he becomes deaf and mute.
What are the benefits of a cochlear implant?
Speech understanding is better than with a hearing aid. Comfortably speaks on the phone. Hears people and surrounding sounds well. Can better adapt to daily life. It distinguishes sounds better in noisy environments.
With hearing loss, there is a problem in the development of hearing and speech, since there are no auditory signals from the corresponding brain centers. For people with hearing loss, it is very important to get early language skills, early diagnosis and treatment of the cause. In auditory rehabilitation, it is vital that auditory signals are received by the brain, interpreted and learned from these signals for the development of speech in the early period.
With cochlear implantation, people with severe hearing loss can hear, understand and speak while the hearing aid only amplifies the volume, the bionic ear can be performed bilaterally or unilaterally for all types of hearing loss.
Although bionic ear surgery differs from standard ear surgeries, it is a very simple and painless process for patients to quickly recover.”
- Commission for electronic payments and bank transfers changed
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- How the markets started the week How much did the dollar and euro cost?
- How to effectively communicate and support LifeCo
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details
- The 15 Best Foods to Eat Before a Workout I TheLifeCo
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- Speeding up by slowing down for a good life I The LifeCo
- What is alkalize? Tips for Alkalinizing Your Body I The LifeCo