ANKARA (IGFA) – According to information received from AFAD, an earthquake of magnitude 4.9 struck Athens, the capital of Greece, around 23.06.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.6, which occurred about 42 kilometers northeast of Athens, the capital of Greece, was recorded at a depth of 5.71 kilometers.
Magnitude: 4.9 (MW)
Location: Attica, Attiki (Greece)
Time: 23:06:31 CET
Latitude: 38.041 N
Longitude: 23.473 East
Depth: 5.71 km
Details: https://t.co/2sQPV91ocC@afadbaskanlik @trthaber @anadoluajansi
— AFAD Earthquake (@Earthquake Department) November 29, 2022
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- The United States will send the Cubans back
- French prosecutor’s office launches investigation into 2017 and 2022 presidential election campaigns
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- Solution found for children with diabetes
- Mixed surveillance on Asian stock exchanges – latest news from Turkey and the world
- 32,000 Turks smuggled goats from Mexico to the US
- After reading this news, you will never want to use toilet paper again!
- Increase in salaries of civil servants and pensioners by 25 percent
- The Ministry of Trade will take measures on prices for clinker and cement