ANKARA (IGFA) – According to information received from AFAD, an earthquake of magnitude 4.9 struck Athens, the capital of Greece, around 23.06.
An earthquake of magnitude 4.6, which occurred about 42 kilometers northeast of Athens, the capital of Greece, was recorded at a depth of 5.71 kilometers.
Magnitude: 4.9 (MW)
Location: Attica, Attiki (Greece)
Time: 23:06:31 CET
Latitude: 38.041 N
Longitude: 23.473 East
Depth: 5.71 km
Details: https://t.co/2sQPV91ocC@afadbaskanlik @trthaber @anadoluajansi
— AFAD Earthquake (@Earthquake Department) November 29, 2022
- Free Market Foreign Exchange Prices – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Turks in US vote regardless of rain – News Details
- An interesting exit from the Russians!
- TÜRK-İŞ: “The hunger limit is 9 thousand 591 TL”
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- Reset customs duties on rice imports!
- It happened as he feared, he died after the operation
- How will earthquakes affect the economy? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- “The rich in Turkey have become even richer”