ANKARA (IGFA) – An earthquake of magnitude 4.4, which occurred off the northern coast of Crete, was recorded at 11:12 local time.
The 4.4-magnitude tremors occurred at a depth of 6.51 kilometers.
- Court decision on a cancer drug not covered by SSI
- New creatures discovered in the Indian Ocean
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- China lifts all temporary Covid-19 restrictions
- 550 grams of stone was removed from the bladder.
- “Deficit of 15,000 pharmacists in France…”
- Stock assets of domestic investors increased by 250 percent over the year
- Cryptocurrency world is in shock!
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- November inflation forecast released