ANKARA (IGFA) – An earthquake of magnitude 4.4, which occurred off the northern coast of Crete, was recorded at 11:12 local time.
The 4.4-magnitude tremors occurred at a depth of 6.51 kilometers.
- Italian warship with humanitarian aid in Iskenderun – news details
- What are the current gold prices?
- After regulation by EYT, salaries and promotions in banks are curious.
- World Bank: Earthquake damage in Turkey is $34.2 billion! – News details
- Minister Ozero’s contacts with Hungary continue – News Details
- Binance Lists 4 New Trading Pairs!
- President Erdogan: We have shown at the highest level that the Turkish states are a single entity – News Details
- IIF Dollar Selection and Forecast
- TurkStat: Confidence in the economy rose in May
- Third Party Insurance Prices Announced!