SAFAKNA TURKEY- The Bill to Amend the Electricity Market Law, Certain Laws and Decree Law No. 375 was passed by the General Assembly of the Turkish Grand National Assembly and became law.
Accordingly, debts for electricity not exceeding 2,000 liras to TEDAŞ will be cancelled.
The lease term for privatized ports will be extended to 49 years.
- The lower limit of competition fines for 2023 was 105,688 lira.
- The influenza epidemic that overwhelmed Bolu’s hospitals!
- Putin: The adventurous West is to blame for the imbalance in the global food market
- The stock market is back! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- “The Central Bank lowered the interest rate to 9 percent!”
- Export slowdown continues – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The car giant went bankrupt!
- Will prices fall with inflation?
- Reuters Communications Analysis Office, FETO’s new tactic?