SAFAKNA TURKEY– Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez made statements in the program “Turkish Energy Age Goals”.
Minister Donmez said: “We will be based on the cost of both electricity and natural gas. If prices rise, we should think about it; if they fall, we will lower them. Some prices have weakened, especially in recent months. We accurately reflected. Hopefully from now on we will be announcing them month after month. As this situation continues, discounts will come. When natural gas drops, natural gas has a significant impact on power generation and we expect this to be reflected in the same way. From February, there will be a decrease in wholesale electricity prices, perhaps by 15-16 percent,” he said.
- Gasoline Discount Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The price of cheese exceeds the price of meat – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Inflation slows down in South Korea
- Traces of strangers in the stock market
- Experts warn: if beta infection is left untreated…
- Attention! Some types of fish are almost poisonous.
- Aliyev received Reeker, US State Department chief adviser on negotiations in the Caucasus
- Cryptocurrency escape breaks record after FTX bankruptcy
- TRON Inventor Takes This Altcoin From Binance!
- Forecast for 2023 for Bitcoin cryptocurrency!