SAFAKNA TURKEY– Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Fatih Donmez made statements in the program “Turkish Energy Age Goals”.
Minister Donmez said: “We will be based on the cost of both electricity and natural gas. If prices rise, we should think about it; if they fall, we will lower them. Some prices have weakened, especially in recent months. We accurately reflected. Hopefully from now on we will be announcing them month after month. As this situation continues, discounts will come. When natural gas drops, natural gas has a significant impact on power generation and we expect this to be reflected in the same way. From February, there will be a decrease in wholesale electricity prices, perhaps by 15-16 percent,” he said.
- How much will the net salary of EYT members increase?
- It rose while the stock market fell!
- Here is a photo of the attacker on the consulate! – News details
- Will there be a gas discount? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Streptococcus A Outbreak Alert from the Department of Health
- “My golden day started with a rise” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- The problem of rental housing has grown into a crisis
- Bitcoin and Crypto: July Performance by Year!
- Russia has left the “corridor”! – News details
- Avicenna’s proposal for a source of healing