SHAFAQNA TURKEY- Iran has started an electricity exchange program with neighboring countries, including the Republic of Azerbaijan and Russia.
Iranian Electricity Sector Representative Mustafa Rejebi Mashhadi, in a meeting with ISNA, announced that the power exchange with Turkey has started and said, “Currently, we are buying the equivalent of 3.5 days of electricity from Turkey and exporting it within 3.5 days.” said.
Rejebi Mashhadi added the following regarding the latest situation with electricity exports to Turkey and the focus of the electricity sector on exporting electricity to Europe: Turkey is one of the routes to Europe and we can find a way to get there through Turkey.”
A spokesman for the Iranian electricity sector also said, “Gas supplied to power plants has doubled and we are now using fewer alternative fuels.”
- Sister meeting in Baku from Bursa Osmangazi – News details
- Home ownership in Turkey is declining
- Putin: The adventurous West is to blame for the imbalance in the global food market
- Helicopter crashes in South Korea: 5 dead
- Decision to Increase Natural Gas Services – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Borsa İstanbul raises expectations for 2023
- BIST wind in pension and investment funds
- Alzheimer’s disease and exercise
- New Year promotions have started
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo