According to SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Turkish Electricity Transmission Inc., yesterday the highest electricity consumption was at 11:00 am with 45,621 megawatt hours, and the lowest consumption was at 05:00 am with 30,632 megawatt hours.
Yesterday, 910,410 megawatt-hours of electricity were generated daily, and consumption was recorded at 932,920 megawatt-hours.
Natural gas power plants ranked first in terms of production with a share of 33.9 percent. They are followed by imported coal-fired power plants with 25.3% and lignite-fired power plants with 14.8%.
Yesterday, 6 thousand 352 megawatt-hours of electricity were exported and 28 thousand 34 megawatt-hours of electricity were imported.
- Cavusoglu opened an honorary consulate general in Poland
- Contacts of the Rector of Bingol University in Kosovo – news details
- İşbank announces financial results
- These foods cause migraines!
- Private Hospital Scandal – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Prices for some meat products in Ramadan will be fixed
- said that a large amount of cryptocurrency was stolen!
- WHO statement: “We have not given up on identifying the sources of the Covid-19 outbreak.”
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- These symptoms may be a sign of spring depression.