According to SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Turkish Electricity Transmission Inc., yesterday the highest electricity consumption was at 11:00 am with 45,621 megawatt hours, and the lowest consumption was at 05:00 am with 30,632 megawatt hours.
Yesterday, 910,410 megawatt-hours of electricity were generated daily, and consumption was recorded at 932,920 megawatt-hours.
Natural gas power plants ranked first in terms of production with a share of 33.9 percent. They are followed by imported coal-fired power plants with 25.3% and lignite-fired power plants with 14.8%.
Yesterday, 6 thousand 352 megawatt-hours of electricity were exported and 28 thousand 34 megawatt-hours of electricity were imported.
- The Ministry of Health canceled the quota limit for practicing doctors
- The food we eat every day can raise blood pressure
- Air mobility on the Turkish-Syrian border
- THY had a heart attack on a Los Angeles-Istanbul flight.
- New solution against the fall in the stock market, which came into force today
- What natural remedies instantly reduce a cough?
- The Danger of “Lead” in Dark Chocolate and Cocoa
- Increase in the price of a liter of gasoline – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Russian sanctions against 52 people, including Irish Prime Minister Martin
- More than 1 million people watched the Global Impact conference in Russia