ISTANBUL (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan received the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamed Al Sani, who arrived in Turkey due to the earthquakes in Kahramanmarash, which is called the “catastrophe of the century,” at the Vahdettin mansion.
The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim, became the first leader to visit Turkey after the Kahramanmarash earthquake, according to the Communications Directorate.
- Stoltenberg: We will all pay a much higher price if Putin wins
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- TÜRK-İŞ: “The hunger limit is 9 thousand 591 TL”
- Dental students from 70 countries meet in TRNC – News Details
- Insufficient intake can increase the risk of premature death by 80%
- The European Central Bank may stop raising interest rates at 3.5
- Here are ways to invest in the future…
- UN statement on the occasion of World Toilet Day
- Binance Lists 4 New Trading Pairs!