SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Inflation Research Group (ENAG), independently created by academics and economists, released inflation data for November.
Consumer inflation (E-CPI) declined to 170.70 percent year on year. Consumer inflation increased by 4.24 percent on a monthly basis.
According to the ENAG study, the growth since the beginning of the year amounted to 125.43 percent.
E-CPI was at 185 percent in October.
In terms of expenditure groups, the inflation rate in the category of clothing and footwear in November amounted to 15.4 percent. The increase in prices for household goods amounted to 14.26 percent, and for various goods and services – 9.02 percent.
Healthcare was the only category in which inflation declined from the previous month, down 0.08 percent. After health, there is a connection with an increase of 0.91 percent and transport with an increase of 1.41 percent.
- How to calculate EYT pension with SGK?
- 5 Healthy Habits to Start Your Day I Morning Routines I LifeCo
- Global gas prices are falling
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums
- In Kyrenia, the festival “Woman is the house of a woman” has started.
- 31st anniversary of Khojaly massacre celebrated in New York – News details
- Bus tickets sold out
- Transactions with 8 stocks on the stock market were suspended due to the earthquake
- “My golden day started with a rise” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news