SAFAKNA TURKEY –The Inflation Research Group (ENAG) released inflation data for January. According to the data, inflation (E-CPI) was 121.62 percent year on year. E-CPI rose 9.26 percent in January from the previous month.
- Mark Mobius Reveals Bitcoin Estimated Value Next Year
- Beware of air pollution! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Private Hospital Scandal – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- The 2000 year old treasure is gone!
- What is alkalize? Tips for Alkalinizing Your Body I The LifeCo
- The global economy is on a knife edge – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- If you eat 10 grains every morning, the body works like clockwork.
- Export data for 2022 announced
- Bitcoin and Ethereum look for a way out
- Healthy lifestyle slows down memory loss