SAFAKNA TURKEY –The Inflation Research Group (ENAG) released inflation data for January. According to the data, inflation (E-CPI) was 121.62 percent year on year. E-CPI rose 9.26 percent in January from the previous month.
- Energy drinks cause heart attack
- Bus tickets sold out
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast for 2023
- Chaikur increased the amount of tea by an average of 43 percent.
- EYT Pension Bank Promotion Request 2023
- Driving license recognized between Turkey and Italy – News Details
- Added MTV for all cars
- Great inflationary demagoguery at the door
- Powerful Source of Vitamin D! Fights diabetes and dangerous diseases