SAFAKNA TURKEY-Prices for summer fruits during the winter months are pocket-friendly. The weight of the cherry from Chile, which the shopkeepers call “red gold”, was astounding. 5 cherries are sold for 125 TL and 1 kg of cherries are sold for 2,800 TL. Those who heard the price of cherries, equivalent to 2.5 grams of gold, were stunned.
Summer fruits hit the counter in January, the pocket burned down. The weight of imported cherries, which shopkeepers call “red gold”, was astounding. Those who have 2 thousand 800 TL will buy either 2.5 grams of gold or 1 kilogram of cherries.
WEIGHT 2 THOUSAND 800 TL
The price has doubled in gold. The price of imported cherries hit an unprecedented record in history. The weight of the cherry, which is the fruit of the summer season, reached 2,800 Turkish liras in January, which is equivalent to 2.5 grams of gold. This is why merchants have nicknamed Chilean cherries “red gold”. Since it is not the season now, cherries are sold by the piece, not by the kilogram. 5 cherries are sold for 125 TL.
THIS SITUATION WITH OTHER SUMMER FRUITS
According to Show Haber news, while one cherry was selling for the price of 5 loaves, the situation was the same for other summer fruits. In packs of 3 plums are sold for 100 TL and peaches are sold for 100 TL each.
- Zelensky: More than 10 million Ukrainians were left without electricity
- While waiting for the discount on fuel prices, the bad news arrived!
- Xbox Game Pass has been delayed! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- There is a risk to lung health in the earthquake zone
- Turks in US vote regardless of rain – News Details
- Mark Mobius Reveals Bitcoin Estimated Value Next Year
- Congratulations to Tokayev from President Erdogan – News details
- Erdogan had a telephone conversation with the Prime Minister of Iraq – News details
- 4th consecutive day of Covid-19 outbreak in China
- “Prices of sacrifices skyrocketed” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News