ANKARA (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a telephone conversation with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shaya al-Sudani.
According to the Communications Department, during the meeting, an exchange of views took place on regional issues, as well as on economic and trade relations between Turkey and Iraq.
- An interesting exit from the Russians!
- The big pre-holiday trap in used car sales!
- Minister Koca announced that periodic health reports will be valid until June 30, 2023.
- Bread is expected to increase by 30-50 percent
- liquefied gas hike
- There is a risk to lung health in the earthquake zone
- The dollar jumped, melted before the minimum wage was paid
- Elections will be held in Greece on May 21.
- Car owners beware: a must, but the price is now astonishing
- The change of seasons affects them the most!