ANKARA (IGFA) – President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had a telephone conversation with President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
In a written statement from the Directorate of Communications, President Erdogan also expressed his condolences over the tragic helicopter crash that occurred on Wednesday in Ukraine.
President Erdogan confirmed that they are ready to make a significant diplomatic contribution to the establishment of a lasting peace between Russia and Ukraine and take on the task of facilitating and mediating in this process.
- Vendors selling spare parts during the winter months are smiling.
- How to make Lasagna?
- Minister of Ukraine: Agreement on grain corridor will be extended
- Every fifth death in Turkey is caused by cancer.
- Regulation of civil servants and pensions!
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- Danger of drinking standing water!
- Suspended Journalists Get Their Twitter Accounts – News Detail
- Deputy Ministry of Public Education Askar at the conference on early development in Uzbekistan – News details
- The Worst of Cryptocurrency… – Last Minute Turkey & World News