ANKARA (IGFA) – In a telephone conversation between President Erdogan and Ukrainian President Zelensky, he said he was very pleased with the successful completion of the prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine, which they had been working on for a long time.
Erdogan said holding unilateral referendums in Russian-controlled parts of Ukraine would complicate efforts to revive the diplomatic process.
The Chairman made a written statement on this matter.
- When will EYT become law? News arrived!
- A slap in the face of Greek Foreign Minister Dendias in Libya!
- France lacks 15,000 pharmacists
- Do not eat too, keep out of reach of children
- President Erdogan in Turkmenistan – News details
- Istanbul Exchange is no longer cheap
- Western media’s ‘duplicitous’ view of the assault on independence
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- Change of task in the police department after the terrorist attack in Tehran – News Detail
- We hit bottom in health