SHAFAQNA TURKEY – A dollar bought for 26.96 lira on the free market is sold for 26.96 lira.
The selling price of the euro bought at 30.30 lira was determined to be 30.30 lira.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 26,9400 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 30,2810 lire.
- “2023 will be a golden year for real estate”
- Foreign trade deficit increased to $8 billion 756 million in November
- Turkey’s largest economy in the world in 2021 and 2022?
- Scientists have developed a new test
- $2 billion Bitcoin outflow from Binance
- Used car market in Aydın did not budge this week
- Video exchange from Kılıçdaroğlu
- Apple products have risen in price – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 5 good ways to help you set goals for success
- Second opportunity for EYT members from Bağ-Kur!