SHAFAQNA TURKEY-Food scammers are not sitting idle again. Those mixed with milk and butter, which are staple foods, amazed those who heard it. It turned out that the bleach was added to extend the shelf life of the milk. Experts warned citizens to be more careful when buying milk and butter.
The accusations are terrible, food scammers play with the health of the consumer only to extend the shelf life of the product. It’s hard to believe, but bleach is even added to milk. Milk manufacturer Zekariah He stated that the biggest problem with milk is curdling and stated that many chemicals, carbonates and bleaches are used to prevent this.
INVITATION TO DEATH
The milk you buy from a staple food consumed by everyone from 7 to 70 years of age has even resulted in death due to food scammers. You can face many health problems, from sugar to blood pressure, from allergies to itching. To understand the catch in milk, the experts said that if there is water, it will be obvious that there is water around it. Speaking about the fact that milk will be like cream, experts stated that cream will be visible in unboiled milk.
- Reset customs duties on rice imports!
- Gold continues to rise – last minute Turkey and world news
- Gasoline Discount Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- The price of cheese exceeds the price of meat – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Scaramucci: 2023 will be the year of Bitcoin
- The Ministry of Health will recruit 42 thousand 500 people
- Date of 3rd meeting on minimum wage announced
- CBRT inflation estimate – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- 10 Reasons to Exercise I The Benefits of Exercise I LifeCo