SAFAKNA TURKEY – Although beta infection is described as a winter sickness, beta infection, a type of flu that isn’t really, can cause permanent damage if left undiagnosed and treated.
In making statements about the disease, Coronavirus Scientific Committee member Prof. Dr. Tevfik Özlü said: “These beta groups are actually the bacteria we know. Bacteria that cause tonsillitis, pharyngitis, always in winter. If it is not treated in time, it can develop into a serious picture. It occupies the heart valves, causes kidney failure, rheumatism. We need to take care. If swallowing is difficult, look at the throat. If there are signs of pharyngitis, this is understood by cultures or samples in the throat. We use penicillin for treatment. In fact, this disease is treated with a single injection dose of penicillin. But it needs to be noticed.” he noted.
- Turkish Grand National Assembly Speaker Kurtulmus visits TRNC – News Details
- South Korean Mirae Asset to Invest $72M in Space X in January 2023
- Oil solution from Russia! Time starts tomorrow
- Attention! Today is the last day of the first vehicle tax payment.
- Baron wanted by Belgium captured in Turkey
- Who wants to lose weight urgently, try this method!
- The fattest child in the world at 9 years old
- Introducing the Trabzon Straw Bracelet made in Trabzon to the world.
- Gasoline and diesel vehicles are prohibited
- “My golden day started with a rise” – Last Minute Türkiye and World News