SHAFAQNA Türkiye – According to the information received, S.O. and his son M.O., living in the village of Akkaya Kastamonu, became infected with ticks while working in the field. After some time, S.O. and M.O., who began to complain of high fever and nausea, were referred to the Kastamonu Training and Research Hospital. During the checks carried out here, it was found that S.O. and his son M.O. a tick attached to the body. S.O. and his son M.O. were taken under observation to the hospital after the removal of the tick attached to their bodies.
SO and MO with suspected Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) were transferred to Chorum.
- What are the benefits of eating yogurt?
- Fed Rate Path prices below
- Why are we cold when we have a fever?
- In numbers: the de-dollarization of world trade
- Benefits of onion juice
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- Minister Bilgin: The minimum wage will be $500
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- How are American and foreign voices delivered to Turkey? – News details
- Simit also got his share of the price increase!