ISTANBUL (IGFA) – According to the United Nations World Happiness Report, Finland is the happiest country in the world. Although the happiness report covers a total of 146 countries, many different scoring factors were used.
Other 10 happiest countries in the world: Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Israel and New Zealand were registered.
Last year’s report shows that some countries have switched places, with Turkey in 112th place.
So while Turkey saw a decline in its happiness index, Afghanistan was marked as the most unhappy country in the world according to the list.
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- Turkey’s gross external debt: $442 billion!
- WHO Covid-19 Alert – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay’s Important Statement on Scabies Cases
- A slap in the face of Greek Foreign Minister Dendias in Libya!
- What needs to be done to economically use natural gas?
- How to effectively communicate and support LifeCo
- “Possible consequences of the earthquake for the Turkish economy”
- Can I retire with 3600 days EYT?
- Political uncertainty has tied the hands of investors