SAFAKNA TURKEY –America nominated the former CEO of the multinational company Master Card for the post of the World Bank.
“He is uniquely prepared to lead the World Bank at this difficult time,” US President Joe Biden said, referring to the Indian-American Ajay Bangi’s experience in dealing with new global challenges, including climate change.
Bungui’s appointment to the post comes after World Bank chief David Malbas announced in mid-February that he would step down as chairman of the organization and face new challenges.
- Severance pay ceiling announced!
- Sad picture of earthquakes that shook Turkey
- Minimum wage hike melted away without pocketing
- How the dollar met the new year
- Sister meeting in Baku from Bursa Osmangazi – News details
- The car giant went bankrupt!
- The distance between Ankara and Istanbul is reduced to 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Heart disease can be fatal when combined with Covid-19
- Asian stocks are confused with China data
- High Level Visit to USA by Türkiye Desk – News Details