SAFAKNA TURKEY – Gold in Asia remained stable after rising on Tuesday as China continued to ease pandemic restrictions and signs of declining inflation in the US.
Spot gold traded above $1,800 an ounce after rising 0.9% in the previous session after the Beijing administration lifted a requirement to quarantine arriving travelers.
A gram of gold finds buyers at a price of 1089 Turkish liras.
Growth in China, one of the world’s largest buyers of gold, is expected to pick up next year following the rapid easing of zero-coronavirus policies.
However, it is stated that such a situation may contribute to global inflationary pressure and create a negative effect for the interest-free precious metal.
- Message of condolences from ISBAM Turkey – news details
- Don’t miss the pain in your legs! 5 unknown symptoms of heart disease
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- How to make the immune system strong?
- Statement on inflation from Minister Nabati!
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- Here are the lowest and highest meat prices
- After regulation by EYT, salaries and promotions in banks are curious.
- Sickening disgust in the BİM online market!