SHAFAKNA Türkiye. By a decision published in the Official Gazette signed by President Erdogan, petrol and diesel fuel were increased by 6 lira per liter.
The SCT, which was 2.52 TL per liter of petrol, was increased to 7.52 TL, and the SCT, which was 2.05 TL for diesel, was increased to 7.05 TL; The price of gasoline, which was sold at 28 Lira, increased from 34 Lira with the increase in SCT, and the price of a liter of diesel increased from 26 Lira to 32 Lira.
As of Friday, July 21, diesel fuel has risen in price by 1 lira 55 cents as part of the increase in fuel prices after the increase in SCT.
According to the current prices of fuel pumps, the cost of a liter of diesel fuel in Istanbul is 33.92 lira. A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 34.05 lira.
- An invoice has been issued for destruction and debris from the earthquake: 12 billion lire.
- Economists: ‘Another 10 US banks could fail’
- “The Central Bank supported the decision to issue cash”
- Exercises and movements for a facelift
- Fairy tale in the stock market turns into a nightmare?
- Exchange rates started the day with a horizontal rate.
- Turkey’s announcement from Russia: prices plummeted
- Quiet increase in fuel prices!
- In Kyrenia, the festival “Woman is the house of a woman” has started.
- It all happened after surgery to remove a herniated disc!