SHAFAQNA TURKEY — Anthony Scaramucci, founder of SkyBridge Capital, said 2023 will be a “recovery year” for bitcoin. Scaramucci said that in the next 2-3 years, the price of bitcoin could trade at the level of 50-100 thousand dollars.
According to news reported by Bloomberg HT; “We talk about risk, but we believe in bitcoin,” said Scaramoci, who spoke at the CNBC conference in St. Moritz.
There are also different bitcoin predictions!
Bill Tai, one of the investors who attended the same conference, said he still expects bitcoin’s price to drop slightly. While stating that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will bottom out here, Tai also stressed that the price could drop to the $12K level before bouncing again.
- International Monetary Fund: By 2023, half of European countries will enter recession
- European press covered ‘electoral success’ extensively – News Details
- Foreign trade deficit increased to $8 billion 756 million in November
- Golden solution from Borsa Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Impact of the earthquake on home sales
- Certificate of minimum wage and pension from Minister Bilgin
- A joint free trade zone will be created between Iran and Turkey
- Where is money transferred from foreign currency to TL?
- Those with Asthma, Pay Attention to These Months
- It causes a heart attack!