Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin died at the age of 96 from leukemia and multiple organ failure.
Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin has died at the age of 96 in his hometown of Shanghai. The country’s state media announced that Jiang’s death was due to leukemia and multiple organ failure. Jiang, born in 1926, who served as General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party from 1989 to 2002 and President of China from 1993 to 2003, came to power after the 1989 Tiananmen Square riots.
He had great success
Playing an active role in the peaceful handover of Hong Kong to China in 1997, Jiang became an important figure in the country’s history, taking part in China’s entry into the World Trade Organization in 2001 and the selection of Beijing to host the 2008 Summer Olympics. come. During Jiang’s reign, the Chinese economy grew by an average of 9 percent a year, while the country’s military spending increased by about 15 percent annually.
- A bloody end to the political debate in Germany! 2 Turks died – news details
- Electric vehicle charging investment to exceed $100 billion
- Treasury balance sheet shows deficit in 2022
- In Kyrenia, the festival “Woman is the house of a woman” has started.
- What is summer flu? Get Rid of Summer Flu in 3 Steps
- The poses of the French minister blew up circulation! – News details
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”
- Gold gram warning from Islam Memish!
- Romanian Andrea made her dream of wearing high heels come true in Turkey
- IAEA teams survey Zaporozhye