Tweet from American businessman Elon Musk, who he recently bought, “Trump, should he be back on Twitter?” After the vote, former US President Donald Trump’s Twitter account was reopened.
The results of a survey initiated by the world’s richest man, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, regarding the return to Twitter of former US President Donald Trump, whose account was permanently suspended last year, have been released.
In the survey, which was attended by about 15 million users, 51.8% of the votes were yes, while 48.2% of the votes were against. After the announcement of the results, “the people spoke out. After explaining that Trump would return, Musk soon reopened the former US President Trump’s account.
Trump supporters occupied the Congressional Building on January 6, 2021, during a session that will register Joe Biden’s presidency, and Trump’s Facebook and Twitter accounts were suspended due to the “risk of fomenting more violence” after tensions began.
Trump is a candidate for re-election in 2024
Former US President Donald Trump said at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida on November 16: “The return of the United States begins now. To make the United States great and glorious again, I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States tonight.” In his hour-long speech, Trump spoke about his achievements as the 45th President of the United States and argued that the administration of current US President Joe Biden had led the country into decline. “We have been a great and glorious nation under our leadership,” Trump said. But now we are a nation in decline. This is not just a campaign, this is a desire to save our country. The Biden administration destroyed the US economy in two years. With victory, we will once again create the largest economy in history.”
Trump’s unusually early entry into the race is seen as an attempt to get ahead of other Republicans in Washington seeking to become the party’s nominee and evade possible charges in the investigation he faces.
- Aliyev received Reeker, US State Department chief adviser on negotiations in the Caucasus
- Expert warns it could lead to lifelong illness
- The right of women to military service in Armenia! – News details
- Air mobility on the Turkish-Syrian border
- Medical support for 10 people from the TRNC went to Turkey – news details
- He showed the northern lights in the sky of England! – News details
- EYT is expected to become law this week.
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- Below the quarterly route will be drawn in March!
- Second fuel discount in 3 days!