In addition to a shortage of medicines in pharmacies in France, the sector is experiencing a shortage of pharmacists, with 15,000 pharmacists urgently required.
According to the French press, pharmacies in the country, where there are not enough 15,000 pharmacists, complain about a shortage of personnel.
Philippe Bresset, president of the Federation of Pharmacists’ Unions, told radio France Inter that 2 out of every 3 pharmacies in the country are looking for staff.
Bresse stated that among the reasons for this gap was the “age pyramid” criterion and that retired pharmacists were not replaced by new ones.
The French press also wrote that 1,100 students were missing from the pharmaceutical faculties.
On the other hand, hospitals are experiencing shortages of doctors and caregivers due to the crisis caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, and pharmacies are struggling to supply medicines.
- “The first signs of obesity in the abdomen and waist”
- This disease became common before the age of 50!
- What is the effect of nutmeg spice on the liver?
- What are the benefits of vitamin C? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- Opposition: No drugs, Power: Don’t
- Elon Musk: Instrumental use of the dollar will stop its global use
- US searches for 10,000 farm minks
- Organic Coconut Oil and Its Benefits I The LifeCo
- “After Cerrahpaşa Medicine, a decision was made to evacuate the state hospital Kağıthane”
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!