SAFAKNA TURKEY- After the destruction caused by the earthquakes in Kahramanmaras, while work continues for the citizens and victims of the earthquake, an application has been received from the Union of Turkish Bar Associations (TBB).
The TBB statement stressed that a legal guide for earthquake victims will be prepared and free legal aid will be provided in cooperation with the provincial bar associations. The following statements were included in the statement:
“For our citizens affected by the earthquake, an “legal guide for earthquake victims” will be prepared and distributed, which explains in detail their rights, both in terms of criminal law and in terms of various areas of private or public law. In addition, we will support our citizens in cooperating with our provincial bar associations regarding free legal aid through the legal aid/legal advice system.”
- Hulusi Akar met with his colleague – News details
- Air mobility on the Turkish-Syrian border
- The tsunami of infection continues for another two months
- What is expected in Borsa Istanbul and below?
- ‘New Record Current Account Deficit’ – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- New investments of the Middle East formation in Yenibogazichi – news details
- Trump is running again in the 2024 election
- Diesel Price Rise Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details