SHAFAQNA TURKEY – a dollar bought on the free market at a price of 18,8100 liras is sold for 18,8120 liras. The sale price of the euro bought for 20,4440 lire was determined to be 20,4460 lire.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 18,8120 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,4100 lire.
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- The construction cost index recorded an annual growth of 78.52 percent.
- Inflation slows down in South Korea
- What are the benefits of eating yogurt?
- Japan’s foreign trade deficit lower than expected
- Home sales fell 18 percent year on year.
- Refutation of the news about a temporary increase in the minimum wage from the ministry
- Beware gold buyers! The record forecast has arrived!
- How much is the exchange today? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Electricity Discounts Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News