SHAFAQNA TURKEY – a dollar bought on the free market at a price of 18,8100 liras is sold for 18,8120 liras. The sale price of the euro bought for 20,4440 lire was determined to be 20,4460 lire.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 18,8120 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,4100 lire.
- Untreated early retinal diseases cause blindness
- After gasoline, the amount of diesel fuel also increased.
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- In the summer, unknowingly turning on the air conditioner can cause eye diseases.
- First minimum wage meeting today
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- First payment in digital Turkish Lira
- Karatai’s advice has been confirmed! “The healthiest food in the world”
- Avoid low-quality and cheap sunglasses.