SAFAKNA TURKEY- When the price of Brent oil and foreign currency changes, the change in fuel prices continues.
Effective from midnight tonight at the price of a liter of gasoline. 67 cents the time has come.
After the rise in price, the price of a liter of gasoline will rise above 20 lire.
No price changes are expected in the diesel group.
According to current fuel pump prices; In Istanbul, a liter of diesel fuel is sold at 22.07 lira.
A liter of gasoline is sold at an average of 19.69 lire.
- Brexit will bring £4,750 worth of extra food to the British economy per family
- Alzheimer’s disease and exercise
- Residence tax will be charged to tourists in Turkey
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Will the social share come to the pension?
- OECD publishes its second Economic Outlook report for 2022
- US searches for 10,000 farm minks
- An offer for civil servants and pensioners is under development
- How much did a barrel of Brent oil cost?
- Trump is running again in the 2024 election