SAFAKNA TURKEY – Bessam al-Hamadin, general director of engineering and maintenance at the Ministry of Health, said in a statement that the lives of Palestinian patients are at risk as the occupiers have been blocking the entry of some medical devices for more than a year.
Stating that among the medical equipment that is blocked for import into Gaza, there are 20 devices worth 1 million 800 thousand. These devices are in hospitals in the region.
Stressing that the bloody regime had not provided any grounds to prevent medical devices from entering Gaza, Hamadin said they were continuing their efforts at the World Health Organization to put pressure on the Zionist regime in this regard.
- Critical Straits Solution
- 4 Great Ways to Cope With Mental Fatigue
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Nikolenko: We continue to receive threats
- The period of the free bone is over, now it is sold for money at the butcher!
- Minimum wage commission meets behind closed doors
- Another car brand has changed its logo … Here are the logos of recently changed car brands
- The Worst of Cryptocurrency… – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Note to the Swedish Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- The third discount on gasoline! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Treasury balance sheet shows deficit in 2022