The inner layer of our skin is made up of a fibrous mesh made up of collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin are proteins that keep the skin firm. As we age, this network of fibers begins to weaken, and as the supporting structure of the skin disappears, sagging occurs. We cannot control our genetic makeup, but we can avoid many of the factors that accelerate the aging process. If we want to delay the aging process, we need to pay attention to some habits in our daily life. We have listed some of them for you below:
1. Detox often
The most important tip we can give you for slowing down aging is to detox. Detox cleanses your body from the inside out. In our experience, almost 99% of our clients who complete a weekly detox program at LifeCo say their skin is clearer and brighter. Some of the regular detoxifiers at LifeCo have noticed that their wrinkles have decreased. The logical explanation for this is that the detox process boosts hormonal health. A healthy hormonal system helps slow down the aging process.
2. Make Sure You’re Getting Your Daily Value of Antioxidants
A balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals will delay aging while keeping you healthy and fit. In addition, certain foods such as turmeric, herbs, fleshy fruits and peeled fruits are rich in antioxidants, cleanse and slow down aging. Free radicals have been proven to damage cells and cause aging. Only with an adequate intake of antioxidants can these bad guys (free radicals) be caught and thus you can achieve a more youthful look.
3. Adopt a healthy lifestyle
Stress is associated with factors and conditions that affect normal bodily functions, including skin aging. While we cannot control all the factors that contribute to stress, it can certainly be very beneficial to make some changes in our lifestyle. Be sure to get at least eight hours of sleep, especially in a dark and cool room. Everyone knows that a good night’s sleep works wonders. Light exercise and activity throughout the day will help maintain joint flexibility, detoxify, increase muscle mass, and improve cardiovascular health.
4. Do facelift exercises
In this article (we have given you some good facial exercises to train your facial muscles).
5. Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Cigarette smoke is full of toxic chemicals and blocks blood flow to the face. What’s more, smokers squint when exhaling smoke. This can contribute to the formation of wrinkles. Longtime smokers develop wrinkles around the eyes, which we call “crow’s feet”, and drooping eyelids. Similarly, drinking too much alcohol is bad for your health. In addition, studies show that women and men who abuse alcohol usually do not have healthy eating habits. Take care to stay at a healthy level of alcohol consumption without wasting time and maintain a youthful face.
- Gasoline and diesel vehicles are prohibited
- Erdogan: Minimum wage to rise in July
- World Bank: Earthquake damage in Turkey is $34.2 billion! – News details
- 4th consecutive day of Covid-19 outbreak in China
- 440% more potatoes and onions!
- The rise in prices cannot be stopped!
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.
- Türk Traktör made a net profit of 1.4 billion Turkish Lira in the first quarter of 2023.
- “A diabetic foot can have serious consequences”