SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Gold per gram is trading at 1,095 lira, up 0.3% as of 10:30 am after starting a new day up. At the same time, a quarter of the gold is sold for 1795 lire, and the gold of the Republic for 7280 lire.
An ounce of gold is trading at $1,819 today after rising 0.57 percent yesterday to close at $1,814.
“Helps Relieve Anxiety”
Analysts said signs that labor markets, seen in the US data, are starting to fade, albeit slowly in line with the US Federal Reserve’s targets, helped ease fears of a Fed rate hike. .
Low market volume, high volatility
Analysts said gold prices were supported by lower interest rate concerns, adding that volumes were low and market volatility was high as investors juggled the Christmas holidays with the New Year holidays.
Analysts, noting that the US will be watching the Chicago Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) data today, said that technically the support level is $1,790 and the resistance is $1,840 in the price of an ounce of gold.
- When will the Fed rate decision be announced?
- Motorin first campaign, then a discount!
- President Erdogan met with his Iranian counterpart: common sense must prevail – News Details
- Behind the scenes: Additional payments to civil servants and pensioners are coming!
- Can people with heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease and blood pressure fast?
- The population of farmers is decreasing day by day in Turkey and in the world
- 40 generators from Azerbaijan to the earthquake zone – News Details
- Lung cancer is most common in men
- Is it bad to drink tea and coffee after iftar?
- Another discount on natural gas!