SAFAKNA TURKEY – Economist Islam Memish has assessed the latest movements in the price of an ounce of gold. While saying that the gold gram is at a very low level than it should be, Islam Memish still advised those who want to invest in gold to wait.
In his latest analysis of gold prices, Islam Memish, a gold and money market expert we are used to seeing in economics and finance programs, said that the demand for safe-haven gold will increase, citing the crisis process in the world.
GRAMS OF GOLD AND ONS OF GOLD ARE RISE
That’s why, arguing that the pressure on the price of an ounce opens up opportunities for investors in the medium to long term, Memish said, “My forecast for $2,150 for the year will not change.” Said.
Sharing his expectations for the gram of gold due to changes in the price of an ounce of gold and the dollar after the ounce of gold forecast, Islam Memish said: “My forecast for a rise in the price of a gram of gold remains valid. There is no change in my forecast, especially at 1200 lira in July and at 1450 lira by the end of the year.” He used his expressions.
“WHO WANT TO BUY GOLD, YOU ARE LATE”
Saying that possible pullbacks in commodity prices would provide an opportunity for investors, Memish said: “For those who want to buy gold, you are late now. Now you have to wait patiently. Enough to go and get it. You will be a little less excited. There are people who buy currency from 14.70 and 14.90. There will be a snow sale. Gold per gram started at 890 lire and went up to 980 lire. There will be a profitable sale here, because everyone will put money in their pockets. Support level – 950 first. Said.
- The 2000 year old treasure is gone!
- Inflation slows down in South Korea
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- The share of employees in companies’ costs is declining
- Export slowdown continues – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- IMF forecast for Turkish economic growth this year
- Opening Minister Bilgin “Minimal”!
- The European Central Bank may stop raising interest rates at 3.5
- Gold and money specialist: 35 lira will skyrocket
- Putin’s Special Envoy for Syria Lavrentyev: US pressures Syrian Kurds not to talk to Damascus regime