SAFAKNA TURKEY – Gold prices tended to determine the direction with the decision taken by the central banks. Gold, which is expected to be in price action, has been moving lower near the horizontal in recent days.
Before the minutes of the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee are released tomorrow, an ounce of gold failed to hold above the critical level of $1,840.
The growth of the dollar against other strong currencies also had a negative impact on the ounce.
An ounce of gold started the day at $1,841. During the day it saw a low of $1,837 and a high of $1,843. It is currently trading at $1,839.
GRAM GOLD ALSO LOOKING QUIETLY
Gold prices in grams also tended to flatten in parallel with gold in ounces. A gram of gold started the day with 1116 lira. During the day, the lowest level was 1113 Lira and the highest was 1125 Lira. Currently, grams of gold find buyers at 1115 lira.
GOLD LOOKING CAREFULLY
An ounce of gold failed to hold above $1,840. A gram of gold is also trading at 1115 lira.
THESE LEVELS ARE IMPORTANT
As support for an ounce of gold today, experts have allocated 1830 dollars. Mentioning that in the event of a breakdown of $1830 down, a rollback to $1813 is possible, the analysts indicated $1853 and $1867 as resistance.
- The biggest scam in history!
- Those who have heard about the benefits of a mixture of olive oil and lemon run to the kitchen
- President Erdogan traveled to Doha, the capital of Qatar – News Details
- Latest bitcoin and crypto situation, focus on Fed interest rate decision
- Japanese industrial production fell in November
- Losses of lives increased to 20 thousand 213 people!
- The Central Bank announced where the dollar will rise
- Paid military service announced
- President Erdogan in Turkmenistan – News details
- US Attorney General appoints special expert to investigate Trump case